EXANTE sent $1 million in aid to UNICEF to help families and children affected by the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.
EXANTE offers brokerage services worldwide. It was formed in 2011. EXANTE has over 400,000 financial instrument access through a single client account. After 11 year of work, the broker's total assets rose to $60 million. The total assets of investors reached $2 billion.
- Clients have access globally, European, and Asia Pacific exchanges. The broker also gives clients access to the mutual fund platform and options markets. Investors are able to trade stocks, bonds as well ETFs and foreign currencies instruments.
- The CySEC, SFC and HK have jurisdiction over operations. The broker has obtained licences in Cyprus as well as Hong Kong. Securities are kept at an independent depository. EXANTE accounts hold client funds which are insured. This covers the payment of compensation in cases of unforeseeable events.
EXANTE won more than 30 prestigious Awards: Investment Award. Diversity in Finance. Blockchain Awards. Digital Investment Company.
OTC and OTC trades can both be done via the trading platform created by the in-house IT team.
Customers have access:
- Version for personal computers is supported (Windows, Linux, and MacOS operating systems).
- software for iOS or Android mobile devices
- Browser-based adaptive version (needs No Software Download).
EXANTE focuses not only on private investor. The "pool," or pool, of counterparties can include institutional market participants and legal entities.
- New users have the opportunity to test trades in demo mode by opening an account through the portal. The investor is granted access to the platform and can open positions up to $1 million.
- The support service is available round the clock to help with any queries. Each user is assigned an individual manager.
EXANTE trading terms will vary depending on the platform through which it is conducted. Commissions for opening/closing shares in the US will, for instance, be $0.02. It is 0.08% plus any local fees for Hong Kong-based exchanges. This includes order execution, clearing, and exchange fees.
Bank transfer can be used for deposits and withdrawals. EXANTE supports 16 different currencies. Transactions can be executed in less than 24 hours.
Reviews on EXANTE
UNICEF (United Nations Children's Emergency Fund) is an international organization that works under the auspices. In 1946, International Children's Emergency Fund began to help children from countries destroyed by World War II. Its efforts were then redirected towards general welfare programs.
UNICEF considers it a priority to ensure that children have access to their rights to life, wellbeing, and full potential.
"Our values consist of respect for children’s lives, prevention from child abuse and development of respect and tolerance toward children's necessities and needs, as well as promotion of peace worldwide for children. According to the office's official website, "We believe children are the best thing in this universe."
UNICEF believes that progress is impossible without every child's holistic development. UNICEF supports immunization programmes against childhood diseases, programmes to prevent HIV/AIDS spreading, and finances social, educational, or medical services. Since 1996, UNICEF has been guided and guided by the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
The Foundation is funded entirely by voluntary donations. Individuals, corporate organisations and governments all contribute to its activities. The UN does not provide any funding to the organization. 60% of UNICEF’s contributions are directed to the Least Developed Countries.
Situation in Ukraine - Financial support to EXANTE
EXANTE, a broker international, donated $1 million to UNICEF to aid children and families in Ukraine.
UNICEF representatives are worried about the situation. Since 18 April, more 4 million Ukrainian citizens have been forced out of Ukraine and have been granted refugee rights. 90% of them include children and women.
Representatives from UNICEF describe Kiev's current situation as "a crisis for children's rights and an humanitarian disaster." UNICEF is able provide vital support to children and their families in time of need thanks to the prompt support of partners like EXANTE. - shared UNICEF Representative Carla Haddad Mardini.
- EXANTE has concerns about the increase in hostilities. "Freedom of speech and expression is an inalienable fundamental right of every human being. However, actions speak more loudly than words. At the shareholder meeting, unanimous decision was made to assist thousands in Kyiv Kharkiv Odessa as well as other regions of Ukraine. We hope that the direct financial support will help to improve the situation. Alexey Kiriyenko, the CEO at EXANTE, stated that he hoped that directed financial support would change the situation for the better.
UNICEF's financial support allows for quick delivery of aid to Ukrainian regions. Today's statistics indicate that 860 tonnes of basic needs, personal hygiene items, and warm apparel have been delivered.
Kharkiv metro is now a shelter for bombers and a transport hub. Children can learn, play, and read here.
UNICEF needs more funding to address the military action. $349million is required to provide urgent, life-saving help in Ukraine. Even a small amount will enable 3.5 million people to help 2.2 children. Follow EXANTE’s lead and we can all make a difference together.